Whose Life Are You Running For? Participate in the 23RD Annual Susan G. Komen Aspen Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!
75% of net funds from the Komen Aspen Race for the Cure fund local education, screening and survivor and support programs in western Colorado counties. The remaining 25% goes to fund national research grants to find the cures!
We need 2,000 participants at the 2013 Race, so start recruiting your team now! We plan to raise $100,000 with this event and we need your help to reach our goal! Prizes awarded for fundraising a minimum of $120! Learn more about fundraising program by clicking here!
Get a Team together and enter for these prize categories: Biggest Fundraising Team, Pinkest Team, Biggest Survivor Team, Biggest Sleep- In Team & Farthest Traveled Team!
If you can't attend...don't worry! All Sleep in for the Cure® registrants are automatically entered to win a $350 gift card from American Furniture Warehouse- good for a new mattress, or whatever you want!